We are doing all we can to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This includes following the latest advice from UK Government, Public Health England, and the National Youth Agency, as well as adhering to our organisational COVID-19 Policy and Risk Assessments (available upon request).
We are doing all we can to help young people in need. If you need support at this time, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will continue to be vigilant and have put internal measures in place to ensure the safety of the children and young people we support, our partners, our staff, and our volunteers.
There is the possibility that services will be altered, postponed or cancelled due to changes in legislation or staffing issues. We will of course keep you up to date if any changes arise and refunds will be offered if necessary.
We will continue to ensure policies and procedures are in place to support everyone involved with Youth Options.
- Keeping on top of any future changes to legislation and adapting our services where necessary
- Maintaining a high level of cleaning
- Encouraging social distancing and hand washing
- Making face covers optional for all staff and young people
- Asking staff and those accessing our services who have symptoms to stay home and take a test. If they are positive we are asking them to not attend the setting.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 please inform the setting as soon as possible.
How You Can Help
Youth Options prides itself on offering a helping hand to those most in need. Since the pandemic we are needed now more than ever before, but we cannot off that support without you. If you are able to help, please donate here.
We Care Appeal
Thank you to everyone who supported out We Care Appeal. For more information on how you helped us support more care leavers than ever before click here.