By leaving a gift in your Will you will be helping young people across Hampshire to realise their potential and live fulfilling and healthy lives.
We appreciate the importance of providing for family and loved ones first, but after you have done so you may wish to show your care and commitment to a cause close to your heart. Our charitable work relies entirely on the generosity of our kind supporters like you. Leaving us a kind gift, no matter how big or small, will help us plan for the future.
There are three ways you can remember us in your Will:
- Residuary gift: a share of your estate after any specific gifts, debts and legal fees have been paid.
- Pecuniary gift: a specific monetary donation.
- Specific gift: an item, such as a house, car, jewellery or artwork.
It is easy to remember us in your Will. All you need to do is make an appointment with your solicitor and provide them with the following information:
- Charity Name: Youth Options
- Charity Address: 2 Eastwood Court, Broadwater Road, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 8JJ
- Charity Number: 1056463
If you would like to discuss leaving a legacy to Youth Options then please contact Carly via email@example.com or call us on 01794 525510. Alternatively you fill out our expression of interest form and send that back to us.
Donations in Memory
If you are collecting gifts in memory of a loved one and would like information, please contact us and we will send you everything you need to make this as easy as possible. Alternatively you can set up an in memory fundraising page here.